Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Officially New Year 2013


It's 2013! Hope everyone have an awesome year.  I was on the phone with two of my closest friends when the clock hit 12 and the date turned 1/1/2013. Lots of texts were coming in and out :) Great moment of the day. Fireworks are still playing in my neighborhood.

Time for new year resolutions and here it goes:
  • Get an awesome job
  • Sleeps and wakes up early
  • Go to the gym more often, loose weight and be healthier
  • Improve my writing
  • Learn more vocabularies
  • Learn a new computer language
  • Re-learn my Japanese
  • Do more readings
  • Develop a Website
  • Get a bf and kiss him when the ball drops for 2014

6 comments:

  1. I wonder who are those two luckiest friends are at 12:00 to whom you spoke to? Could one be Mr. Andrew?
    I wish you a Happy New Years and start fresh with a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....It's MF and TT. But you guys were on the phone with me 5 minutes before the new year :) So it was awesome, so I should change it to 5 of my very good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MF and TT? I have no clue who they are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quiet girl you met and TingTing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!

    Happy New Year!

    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete