Monday, January 21, 2013

Busy Week and Movie Weenkend


This week has been so busy, studying every day and night, finally done with all the exams. It seemed like 'busy' is the term that I used so often. From Monday to Thursday, my brain was on UNIX, SQL and other materials. Friday night, I didn't have to study for anymore exams and felt so empty. It's kind of weird, didn't feel happy, just empty. Not sure why I felt so empty, may be it's the sudden free time. Always feel bored after doing nothing for a little while, not sure if any of you feel that way. When I am busy, I wish I have some free time. But when I am free, I wish I have more things to work on. So basically, I missed what I don't have.

Used Friday night to catch up on lots of movies and also on Sunday. To name a few: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Switch and Les Miserables. Watched most of the movies online except for Les Miserables, saw that with a friend in the theater. It was a great musical movie. While waiting for the movie to start, saw the preview of Gatsby. I am so looking forward to it. Read the book in high school and also saw different versions of the story made into movies. The newest version is coming out in the Spring this year.

6 comments:

  1. How was Les Miserables? Did you like it?

    Oh baby, you feel empty because I'm not there... haha!! Let's hangout this summer, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the movie version of Les Miserable. I can remembered till today when I saw the Broadway version. I sat up front and cried so much in all the songs they sang. I have three of my favorite songs from the play, " On my own" , "Castle on a cloud", and "I dreamed a dream".
    I read the Great Gatsby as well. I love that book. I especially love the 1920, the fashion, jazz music, and Charleston dancing( I was dancing Charleston in college with a guy but no lifting).

    DOn't worry about Friday, it's a day for you to rest and eaze. Chillax girl! I don't want you to fry your brain cells like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I am a cheap person, I will have to wait 3 months for Les Miserable to come out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't we dance to charleston and swing dances. Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ling, I can't wait for you to come back.
    Wendy, you have such good memories. I don't remember all the songs besides I dreamed a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to Lose a Guy is such a cute movie!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete