Friday, January 25, 2013

Warm Bodies


It's so cold in the North East.  Yesterday was like 17 degree and I didn't feel like going anywhere. All I wanted was to bundle up in a warm blanket and drink a cup of hot cocoa. However, I said yes to a movie plan earlier in the week and feel bad if I cancel last minute. Therefore, I went out for a movie in the freezing cold.

The movie is called Warm Bodies and it's coming out in February. It's kind of different than the movies I would normally watch. A zombie movie with a love story behind it.  The ending is predictable and there are a few funny and sweet scenes. Overall, it's okay. I am not a movie critic, just my personal opinions. Everyone has different taste in movies, mine is more on the comedy side :)

4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about this movie, it looked like it could either be really funny or just okay. Thanks for the review!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend likes the movie, but he also said it's different. We went to a premiere. Some people love it and some think it's okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie actually reminds me of the Twilight series. Doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see any of the Twilight movies, so I don't know. But it's a zombie love story, not vampire.

    ReplyDelete