Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hot Pot with Long Time Friends



I was feeling so tired and no energy to do anything last night, skipped on a lot of works and everything is piled up for today. Still haven't start anything yet. My lovely friends came for a visit and just left. The last time they were here was a year or two ago, enjoyed girls talk and great conversations. Now half of my friends are married or close to being married, it's kind of hard to get them out of their house.

This week has been long and busy. Hung out with three groups of people for my birthday, it's was lots of fun.  I really appreciate family and friends spending time with me,  make life so much better. For the past few days, I had Thai, Mexican and Chinese hot pot. Everything was awesome.

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster for me, don't want to get into the details. But I am fine now, more worried about my friend. Let's hope everything gets better. Tomorrow will be a better day :D




4 comments:

  1. Don't be picky and try to fall in love with the first asian guy that comes to you. Date awhile and get marry next. Problem solved. ... J/K.

    Wish you will find your other half soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot pot! Aw I hope everything is ok with your friend.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Yi-Chia. My friend is okay, everything is fine :)
    I love hot pot too, best for the cold winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wendy, I don't think you try to fall in love with someone. It should just happen naturally.

    ReplyDelete