Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

Tomorrow is the New Year! Woohooo....Happy new year, everyone :)

New Years' Eve is a quiet and peaceful day for me. Loving the day with reading and writing.
Woke up with shoulder pains and head aches, what a great start, right? I got a week off from work and was really enjoying my vacation until these few days. Insomnia is my worst enemy, hope I can fall asleep easily once I get back to my normal routine.

Yesterday was the last Sunday of 2012, didn't realized it until my friend pointed it out. A bunch of my friends and I went to an archery range. We were there for almost 3 hours and that's how I got the shoulder pain. Though all of us are beginners, we were embracing the new and fun experiences. It took me a while to pick up on how to shoot the arrows and it got a bit better toward the end.

Let's hope for a better and happier new year :)

Will end the post with a picture of my friends:



1 comment: