Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone !!! 
It's a tiring day, not going to write much. 
Will put down a summary just for next year, so I know what I did for Christmas in 2012. 

My day goes like this:
  • Sushi lunch buffet with friends
  • Hung out with Wendy for the entire day 
  • She entertained me with funny stories
  • She's my make up model for the day
  • Took pictures in the freezing cold. Took 80 plus pics of Wendy
  • Ended my day with late dinner and blogging

Christmas decoration at a bar
One of the plates from sushi buffet
Christmas lights and Wendy in the pic


4 comments:

  1. Where's my neck? I was freezing and has forgotten my scarf. I am sick N' tire of looking at myself, must do something for a change. Starting January after the celebration of your birthday, I will sign up for a zumba and Pilate classes. You want to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're flattering me? Was my stories that entertaining to you? Were they that funny? Thinking of it, everyone gained weight... time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...yeah, we do look a lot skinnier before. I missed the old days. Zumba sounds fun, if I have time I'll join you.

    And yes, you are a happy fruit, always entertaining. It's good to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you. We shall all commit ourselves to staying as healthy as we can. #1. More confidence in taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete