Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Jolly Christmas Songs


Jolly Christmas songs are so soothing and relaxing for the mind. I only have happy thoughts with that beautiful music playing in the background. Before that I was feeling kind of depress in the dark, and my happy go lucky friend called. She instantly brights up my world, bringing sunshine and laughter. I feel so grateful to have her, calling me at the right moment.

Sometimes little things can impact others and we don't even know. My current FB status is : Listening to Christmas music, can't wait for the holiday to come :). A friend texted me a few minutes later about how she's stressed with work, but then saw my status and thought it was a great idea. The jolly music calmed her and it's wonderful to know that my idea helped her in a little way.


1 comment: