Thursday, December 27, 2012

Five More Days Before 2013



Can't believe 2013 is around the corner, time flies and I didn't even notice.
What did I do in 2012? Thinking back, I can only remember the big events, not so much on the daily activities. That's probably one of the reasons I started blogging again. It's hard to be persistent with blogging if I force myself to write about certain topics.

Over the summer I started blogging about flowers and stopped when life got busy. The funny things is, I forgot which Gmail account I used for that blog. My food blog is also kind of done. Motivations and time are needed for those topics. Now, I enjoy writing about life, things here and there. A journal is good for me to look back at for next year, 5 years and 20 years from now. That's if I keep up with this journal.

So back to what I did in 2012:
  • Graduated from college
  • Worked for an ecommerce company for a few months
  • Working for a tech company now
If you asked me that question, that's probably the three things I can think of. All the fun, happy moments with friends and families, I can't remember on the top of my head. But if I am talking to friends about it, looking back at photos, images of those moments will probably pop into my head one by one.

To my make daily activities more memorable for myself, I'll keep up with my journal and will set some goals for 2013. That will be coming up in future posts.

3 comments:

  1. Well... you graduated from grad school. so that's a huge accomplishment. I haven't start mine yet. I moved a lot in 2012. Not a memorable year. It's tough. but there are moments that i really enjoy.

    Keep up the blogs though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn. I know it's tough for you, but you will settle down soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn is right, you did accomplished a lot. Keep up the good work. I can't wait your update blogs. I will post another entry up soon.

    ReplyDelete