Saturday, February 2, 2013

Five Benefits of Sweet Potatoes


Just had sweet potato as a snack at 11pm, to make myself feel less guilty, I decided to write about the benefits of sweet potatoes.
  1. Good source of fiber, help to promote healthy digestive system
  2. Abundance of vitamin A and vitamin C
  3. Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol
  4. Help to prevent chronic inflammatory arthritis diseases  
  5. Provides soothing to people with stomach ulcers

For more information, check out the link below. I find this article informative and helpful.

5 comments:

  1. Really? Last month my father's friend grew them in his garden and dig them up for us. I was eating sweet potatoes for a week from breakfast to lunch, and there are days when my dad got lazy to cook dinner, as a family, we ate it for dinner. It's fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet potato fries, that counts right!? :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sweet potato fries too, I hope it counts :)

      Delete