Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend


A bowl of hot beef noodle soup is the best after speed walking for an hour. Leaves were flying everywhere and the wind passes right through my face in the dark. After interacting with the wind for a while, my ears were like icy Popsicle. The journey to meet my friend in her neighborhood feels a lot longer than usual, maybe double the amount of time. Despite the long walk, we met up and enjoyed chatting with each other.
She's a slice of joy in this dreadful weather, making it all bright and cheerful. In addition, we ended our meet up with a big fat piece of cookies and cream chocolate :)

Toward 12 AM in the morning, I can't help but think that my Thanksgiving break is over so soon. I felt like the holiday is not long enough to do anything but just to rest a little. That's exactly what I did and wanted more time. Tomorrow is the end of this vacation, I hope it will be a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment